Sustainable holidays in Tyrol
As a resort situated at the heart of Tyrol’s most beautiful natural landscape, and as owners of an estate that includes lakes and countryside, sustainable practices aren’t just a choice, they’re a necessity. The guests of MOHR life resort value the range of options offered by the nature at the foot of Mt Zugspitze, at the heart of the mountains.
To preserve that nature in all its glory, sustainable practices are paramount in all areas of MOHR life resort. They include the following measures:
- Responsible use of resources
- Use of materials sourced from nature and our region in the interiors
- Reduction of plastic from the restaurant to the spa.
- Use of biodegradable laundry detergents and cleaning products in housekeeping
- Energy-efficient concept to reduce energy consumption
- Our goal: to reduce the mountains of laundry. That’s why we don’t use tablecloths in our restaurant.
- LED lighting throughout the hotel
- Our hotel’s own solar-energy system that has been reliably supplying electricity for many years, with a photovoltaic system planned
- Digitalisation of correspondence to save paper
- Biomass heating for an ideal room climate with high energy efficiency
Working in concert with our guests
If you would like to support our team’s efforts when you stay with us, you can choose to be MOHR green during your holiday, with the following options:
- Travelling with public transport – we’ll be happy to pick you up from Lermoos train station
- Staying mobile on holiday with e-bikes, bicycles, and public transport
- Reusing towels in your room and in the spa area
- Bed linen changed by the housekeeping team upon request
- Water carafes available in the rooms and suites
Together, we can change how we travel and put a new spin on holidays. A walk through nature always reminds us of the precious treasure that’s been entrusted to us. We want to prove ourselves worthy of this treasure.